|General Service Wing :-|
- Matters relating to service Association.
- Rules and Procedures regarding fixation of seniority promotion and all matters relating thereto.
- Advice to various Departments in all matters relating to Services/Recruitment Rules of various Services/Posts.
- Advice to various Departments in all matters relating Recruitment/ Promotion to Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ posts by Mizoram Public Service Commission/Local Departmental promotion.
- All matters relating to Commission of Inquiry.
- Advice on absorption of retrenched personnel.
- General Rules governing petitions, appeal and memorial on service matters.
- Regularization Schemes of Muster Roll/Work Charged employee/Contract employee.
- Condonation of educational deficiency for Govt. service.
- Allocation of services.
- Deputation other than AIS and Central services officers.
- Matters relating to Public Service Commission/Staff Selection Commission etc.
- Recognition of University degree and Diploma in service matter.
- Advice on extension of service/re-employment of superannuated Government servants on contracts.
- Reservation of vacancies for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, Handicapped persons and Ex-servicemen in Government service.
- Rules relating to application fee and instruction regarding advertisement of posts.
- Performance appraisal.
For any grievance relating to services delivered by the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DP&AR). Citizens / stakeholders may lodge their grievance in written by post / fax to:
Mrs. C. Zothankhumi
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms.
Room No. 325, 2nd Floor, New Secretariat Complex, Khatla,
Tel. : 0389-2328486
Fax : 0389-2328486
Grievance may also be lodged through internet at mipuiaw.nic.in