Results Framework Documents (RFD)
For efficient and effective implementation of RFD, the Governor of Mizoram is pleased to constitute a High Power Committee (HPC) on Government Performance consisting of the following members:-
1. Chief Secretary - Chairman
2. Principal Secretary to Chief Minister - Member
3. Finance Commissioner - Member
4. Secretary, Planning & Programme Implementation Department - Member
5. Secretary, Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms - Member
6. Secretary of Department concerned, if required
The terms of reference of the High Power Committee will be as follows:-
1. To review after six months the achievements of RFD implementing Departments and if required, reset the goals, taking into account the priorities at that point of time.
2. To submit its half yearly report to the Chief Minister (concerned Minister may be routed through if found required).
3. To scrutinize the year-end evaluation results of Departments and submit the same before the Council of Ministers for information by 1st June each year.
4. Any other matter decided to be referred to the Committee.
The Governor of Mizoram is pleased to appoint Pi H.Vanlalchuangi, Under Secretary, DP&AR(SSW) as Results Framework Document (RFD) Coordinator in respect of Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms
For smooth implementation of the system, the Governor of Mizoram is pleased to constitute the State Task Force comprising the following members:-
1. Pu Lalram Thanga, Principal Secretary to Chief - Minister Chairman
2. Dr. P.C. Lalawmpuia, Deputy Secretary, Finance - Department Member
3. Dr. Lalrinchhana, Sr. Research Officer, Planning & -Programme Implementation Department Member
4. Pu C.Lalrosanga, Under Secretary, DP&AR(ARW) - Member
5. Pu C.C. Lalchhuangkima, Nodal Officer, - DP&AR(GGC) Convener
Detail terms of reference are as follows:-
a) Conduct necessary trainings and provide training manuals.
b) Receive RFDs approved by concerned Ministers.
c) Ensure consistency, uniformity, homogeny and relevancy of each RFD with one another.
d) Organize meetings with Departments to review their RFDs based on the outcome of ©
e) Revioew half-yearly performance of each Department and reset goals if necessary.
f) Receive achievements of Departments at the end of financial year and evaluated.
g) Prepare results against achievements for RFDs and put forward to Cabinets.
The following Departments are hereby selected to prepare Results Framework Document (RFD) from the next financial year 2013-2014 and those Departments which are not shown below will be included from the next financial year 2014-2015.
|Sl.No.||Name of Departments||Sl.No.||Name of Departments|
|1.||Planning & Programme Implementation||21.||Health & Family Welfare|
|3.||Information & Communication Technology||23.||Higher & Technical Education|
|4.||Environment &Forests||24.||Rural Development|
|6.||General Administration||26.||Information & Public Relations|
|7.||Land Revenue & Settlement||27.||Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs|
|8.||Taxation||28.||Geology, Mining & Mineral Resources|
|9.||Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation||29.||Transport|
|10.||Industries||30.||Sports & Youth Services|
|11.||Disaster Management & Rehabilitation||31.||Public Health Engineering|
|12.||Public Works||32.||Trade & Commerce|
|13.||Agriculture||33.||Printing & Stationeries|
|14.||Personnel & Administrative Reforms||34.||Sericulture|
|15.||Soil & Water Conservation||35.||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary|
|18.||Social Welfare||38.||Excise & Narcotics|
|20.||Labour, Employment & Industrial Training||40.||Art & Culture|
- OM on implementation of RFD 2016-17 dated 08.04.2016
- RFD Compendium 2014-15
- RFD Guidelines Mizoram 2016-17
- Presentation on RFD Evaluation Methodology for RFD Coordinators 2015-16
- Presentation on RFD for RFD Coordinators 2015-16
- RFD Final Achievement 2013-2014
- Review of RFD 2014-15
- Final RFD 2014-2015
- Minutes of meeting of ATF on draft RFD for the year 2014-15
- RFD Mid Term Achievement of DP&AR 2013-14
- RFD of DP &AR,2013-14
- RFD Coordinators Annexture I
- Minutes of meeting of High Power Committee dated 07.01.14
- RFD Guidelines for Mizoram 2013-14
- Assessment Report of State ATF on 40 Departments’ RFD
- Concluding remarks
- ASSESSMENT REPORT OF STATE ADHOC TASK FORCE ON 40 DEPARTMENTS’ RFDs
- Constitution of High Power Committee on RFD
- Constitution of State Adhoc Task Force
- Mandatory Objective
- RFD Process and Timeline for 2013-2014
- List of Departments who will be doing RFD for 2013-2014
- Appoinment of RFD Co-ordinator
- List of Co-ordinators